Free seminars, networking opportunitiesand a chance to get all your condo questions answered – the 2010 New England Condo Expo brings it all together, in one day, under one roof.
If you’ve been trying to find solutions to ongoing problems, or have been looking for new technologies to make your community run more efficiently, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. And with its new hours – from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm – the Condo Expo is availableduring business hours or on your way home from work, whichever is most convenient for you!
The New England Condo Expo on May 12th at the Seaport World Trade Center, 200 Seaport Boulevard in Boston, has it all. In addition to showcasing more than 150 exhibitors in an information-packed trade show, the Condo Expo offers free advice booths and a full day of educational seminars featuring experienced professionals. The seminar lineup includes:
• “Keeping the Peace: Conflict Reso-lution,” led by attorneys from the Law Offices of Goodman, Shapiro & Lombardi, with offices in Dedham, MA, and Providence, RI;
• “New Rules, New Headaches: Cutting Through Bureaucratic Red Tape," sponsored by National Condo Advisors, LLC, and led by by Orest Tomaselli, who will discuss new rules and processes for condominium project approval required for financing through both the Federal Housing Administration and Fannie Mae;
• “Budgeting for Today – Making Smart Choices in Tough Times,” presented by accountant David A. Levy, CPA, of Brookline, MA;
• “Greening Your Condo,” featuring Nicole Goodman, founder of the ‘g’ Green Design Center; Jacob Knowles, LEED AP, of The Green Roundtable; Russ Lageux, president of EnviroSense; and Ralph Noblin, PE, president of Noblin Associates, discussing energy and conservation topics; and
• “Secrets to a Productive Board/ Management Relationship,” with management professionals David J. Levy, PCAM, of Sterling Services, Andrew J. Costa of Costa Property Management, Steve Wholley, CMCA, vice president and senior property manger at The Niles Company, and John Del Vecchio, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, vice president at Barkan Management.
Don’t Miss This Event!
For more than two decades, New England Condominium’s parent company, Yale Robbins, Inc., has been hosting successful trade shows for the co-op and condo industry in both New York and New Jersey. This spring, New England Condominium is pleased to welcome New England’s property managers, trustees, andunit owners back to the Seaport venue to partake in a day of networking, idea-exchange, and giveaways custom-tailored for their unique market.
In only one day at the Condo Expo, you can meet experts from every sector of the condo and HOA industry – including attorneys, property managers, financial advisors, interior and exterior maintenancecontractors, landscapers, vendors, and professional organizations.
Win $2,500 for Your Condo’s Reserve Account
Along with the exhibitor booths, full schedule of seminars and networking opportunities, the show features a series of popular free advice booths. If you have questions about your association’s finances, policies, or day-to-day management, stop by for answers from volunteer legal, management, maintenance and financial professionals.
And of course, no trade show would be complete without giveaways and raffles.
This year will feature a new Reserve Fund prize giveaway, courtesy of New England Condominium and Yale Robbins, Inc. One attendee will win a $2,500 contribution totheir building association’s reserve fund. The winner will be drawn at random after registration has closed, and a check for the winnings will be made payable to the winner’s building, care of their management company. Only trustees qualify to enter the reserve fund drawing, and attendance at the Expo is required for eligibility. For complete details on how to enter the reserve fund drawing, visit the Expo website, www.ne-expo.com.
The time is now! Be sure to visit us at the Seaport World Trade Center on May 12. For more information on who is exhibiting at the show, to sign up as an exhibitor, or to register for this one-of-a-kind event, go to www.ne-expo.com.
Leave a Comment